- Wed, 05 Octhttps://teams.live.com/meet/9492372072997
- Wed, 05 Octhttps://teams.live.com/meet/9425675165127
- Wed, 02 Novhttps://teams.live.com/meet/9477591988465
- Wed, 02 Novhttps://teams.live.com/meet/942763169263
- Wed, 07 Dechttps://teams.live.com/meet/943145690561
- Wed, 07 Dechttps://teams.live.com/meet/9435904021759
News & Events
10 Aug 2022
Support for families extended with access to record personalised storybooks to create and treasure memories
Families affected by motor neurone disease (MND) are being given free access to personalise and record beautifully illustrated digital stories, poems or greetings cards thanks to an innovative partnership between the MND Association and Featherbed Tales.
14 Jul 2021
Narrate your own story with new library service
Narrate your own story with Durham Council's new library service
26 Apr 2021
Suffolk Libraries launches new digital story-sharing service
Suffolk Libraries is the first library service to work with Featherbed Tales who make it possible to read, record and share one of their special children’s stories using your own voice.